Friday, August 7, 2009

TOMORROW

Alright, so things are changing quickly around here. The past couple days have been a whirlwind of activity! I finally heard back about the job - I start on Monday! Woohoo!!!! It's full time for 2 weeks... sortof a trial run. Assuming that things are running well by the end of those two weeks, I'll move into a part time position with the intention of moving back into a permanent full time position soon.

On top of all of that, we're also moving tomorrow. It seems like the days have just flown by. I can't believe it's already here, and yet it couldn't have gotten here any faster. Tonight is my last night sleeping on the futon and sharing a bathroom with everyone! Hopefully moving will go without a hitch and I will be well rested and ready to go for Monday. 

Alright, I guess that's all for now. Back to the packing for me. I've been packing non stop for 2 days now and it just keeps going. Oh well. tomorrow is it. :) 

Until Jesus comes or calls.

No comments: