Friday, May 8, 2009

Well, I'm about to take my last final.... crazy thought. All of Michelle's family is here and helping pack. It's a little intense to have that many people in your apartment sorting through your things and none of those people being your family. My family should be here soon... by the time I'm done with my last final hopefully. Between Michelle's family and my family we have 17 people that will be helping us move. And then tomorrow we'll have somewhere around 30 people going to graduation. It's a little insane. But also very exciting.
A couple of weeks ago I found a perfect excuse to do some senior portraits. We were making a self-promo piece for our portfolio class. So I got all dressed up and we took close to 300 pictures. I'll spare you all the ones where my eyes are closed or my face is blurry. But here are a couple of the really cute ones. :) Enjoy!!
























Alright, I'm off to take my last final... more like turn in the last project, clean out my locker and all my stuff from the art building... and then go eat lunch. Graduation pictures will be uploaded once I have some to upload. :)

No comments: